- Open - End funds are managed by the professional fund management company;
- High liquidity;
- High profitability;
- Low risk;
- Save time.
- Definition: An Open - Ended Fund is a pool of assets contributed by investors with same investment objectives, managed by a professional investment management company.
- Fund management company: Vietcombank Fund Management (VCBF);
- Supervisory bank: Standard Chartered Bank;
- Par Value: 10.000VND (Ten thousand dong);
- Amount of initial subscriptions:minimum 5.000.000VND (Five million dong);
- Transaction amount: minimum 1.000.000VND (One million dong);
- Account balance: minimum 100 Unit;
- Frequency Trading: on every Wednesday;
- Subscription Fees: depends on the gross subscription amounts;
- Redemption Fees: depends on Unit holding period;
- Investor may switch to other Fund managed by VCBF;
- Investor may be transferred to another investor.
- Valid ID card/passport.
- Application Form.
List of Open - Ended funds
- VCBF Tactical Balanced Fund (VCBF-TBF);
- VCBF Blue Chip Fund (VCBF-BCF).