1. Card features:
- The card is linked with customer’s current accounts opened with Vietcombank, allowing customers to use account balance to make transactions and payments anytime, anywhere worldwide.
- At Vietcombank’s ATMs: customers can conduct following transactions: cash withdrawal, account balance inquiry, statement inquiry, internal transfer to other Vietcombank’s accounts, interbank transfer to other banks’ debit cards, payments for electricity bills, tuition fee, telecommunication fee, insurance premium, flight tickets…
- At other banks’ ATMs in Vietnam having Visa logo: customers can withdraw cash.
- At POS: flexible payment for goods and services at hundreds of merchants worldwide, including merchants accepted contactless payment (Please refer here for user guide).
- At overseas ATM having Visa logo: cash withdrawal.
- On the Internet and mobile applications: Hassle-free online shopping at many websites, payment via mobile applications including MOCA (please refer here), e-wallet such as Moca e-wallet in Grab app (please refer here).
- On VCB Digibank on Mobile application and on web browser: bank transfer 24/7 to other banks, Vietcombank’s cards information inquiry.
- Comprehensive and high-secured EMV chip contact and contactless technology with international standard, advanced security method using OTP, Tokenization for online payments, mobile applications.
- Demand interest earning on account balance.
- Spending management using added services such as VCB Digibank on Mobile application and on web browser, VCB-SMS B@nking, VCB-Phone B@nking.
- Exclusive dining, shopping, travel offers from Vietcombank and Visa periodically.
- Customer services 24/7 via VCB Customer Contact Center Hotline 1900.54.54.13.
2. Offers and benefits:
- Reward program: Cardholder will be entitled to cashback of 0,05% total eligible spending amount (not included VAT). For more details, please refer here.
- Card services benefits:
- Free card issuance fee.
- Free card reissuance fee
- Free PIN renew.
- Free the card maintenance fee for the first 2 years from the first issuance.