FWD Lady First fully protects against the top 3 concerns of women: Health, Beauty, and Motherhood. At the same time, to help you proactively design the most suitable protection plan for yourself, FWD Lady First offers 3 groups of benefits including Basic benefits (fixed), Optional benefit 1, and Optional benefit 2.
You can flexibly choose to join Optional benefit 1 or 2, or both 1 & 2 to get a protection plan that best suits your needs at each stage of your life.
I. BASE PLAN
1. Popular Female Cancers
As a companion to encourage modern women to live life to the fullest, FWD Lady First offers peace of mind knowing that you are protected from the most common later-stage cancers in women.
This support helps you feel financially secured during treatment and let you focus on recovering your health when you are unfortunately ill.
This benefit takes effect after 90 days from the date of policy issuance and is paid once throughout the policy.
100% of the Sum ansured after deducting previously paid benefits for General Depression and Reconstructive Surgery and Skin Grafting (if any).
Policy will be terminated if no optional benefit is selected or selected optional benefits have been fully paid.
2. General Depression
Mental health plays a particularly important role in a woman's life. FWD takes pride in always listening, understanding, and being ready to accompany you to maintain a healthy spirit and enjoy every happy moment in every single stage of life.
This benefit takes effect 30 days from the date of policy issuance.
Outpatient treatment is covered up to 5 times in a policy year and maximum 0.5% Sum assured for each claim.
There is no limit to the number of payments for Inpatient treatment.
The total benefit does not exceed 10% of the Sum assured over the policy term.
3. Reconstructive Surgery and Skin Grafting
Understanding that your best state of beauty makes you confident and comfortable, FWD promises to be with you and ensures the best protection for your beauty.
II. OPTIONAL BENEFIT 1
- Except from Skin grafting due to skin cancer, which takes effect 90 days after the policy is issued, the remaining benefits take effect immediately upon the policy issuance.
- Each insured event is paid once during the policy term.
FWD pioneers the market to protect women against two common diseases: Uterine Myoma and Ovarian Cysts.
- This benefit takes effect 90 days from the date of policy issuance. You can choose this benefit right when you’ve decided to form the policy or add it in later.
- Each insured event is paid once during the policy term. Optional benefit 1 will be terminated after this benefit is fully paid.
III. OPTIONAL BENEFIT 2
Being a mom is an important journey in any women’s life. Along with other benefits, FWD Lady First offers protection against the most common pregnancy complications so that you can get prepared physically, mentally, and financially for the journey of your choice.
- This benefit takes effect 270 days from the date of policy issuance. You can choose this benefit right when you’ve decided to form the policy or add it in later.
- Each insured event is paid once during the policy term. Optional benefit 2 will be terminated after this benefit is fully paid.