Please refer to Terms & Conditions of product for more details.
- PROTECTION BENEFIT
- Late-stage Cancer
Late-stage cancer provides a practical protection for the Life Assured, covering up to 80 years old.
After Late-stage Cancer benefit is paid, the policy continues to be in-force.
- Total and Permanent disability (TPD) or Death
The policy will be terminated upon payout of TPD benefit or Death benefit.
- Total and Permanent disability income support
To Increase the meaningful survival, the plan has built-in Total and Permanent disability benefit depending on the age of Life Assured, and if this happens, we will pay:
- INVESTMENT BENEFIT
- Crediting interest rate earned from FWD Universal Life Fund
Since the inception, the Policy account will earn interest according to actual performance of our Universal Life Fund and this will not be lower than our guaranteed interest rates as below:
- Regular loyalty bonus
Every 3 years, from Year 1 to Year 18, we will give you a regular loyalty bonus as below:
Bonus rates are listed as below:
- Special loyalty bonus
At Policy year 10, you will receive:
- Policy maturity benefit
You will receive your full account value at the Policy maturity date.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFIT
- Well-being benefit
- Non-lapse guarantee
During the first 3 years, Target premium must be paid fully every year within the Policy year, and no withdrawal made from the Target premium account, your FWD Future focus Policy will be guaranteed to maintain in-force even in case of Target premium account is insufficient to cover monthly Cost of insurance and Admin charge.
- Automatically increased sum assured without health underwriting
You can request to increase the Sum assured at the following key milestones without going through underwriting:
- RETIREMENT PLAN ILLUSTRATION
Nguyen Thi C, 35 years old, office worker, wants to be financially secure when she reaches retirement age.
- Sum assured: VND1.2 billion
- Premium: VND20 million/year, premium term of 15 years
- Customer’s need: withdraw money in 10 years from retirement age
To get ready for retirement, FWD Future focus supports you to have leisured retirement, giving you the opportunity to receive annual withdrawals when reaching the retirement age.
There are 2 stages of your retirement plan:
- Accumulation (pre-retirement): flexibly choose the Premium term and the accumulative amount depending on your needs.
- Withdrawal illustration (post-retirement): flexibly choose the withdrawal term.
- The benefits illustrated at the expected interest rate are not guaranteed. Benefits are assumed when the Policy owner pays the premium in full.
- The amount illustrated on the benefits illustration is only the illustrative value at the time of Policy issuance and is based on the expected interest rate of 6.5%/year.
- The actual withdrawal amount depends on the Policy Account value at the time the Policy owner requests a withdrawal.