Card features and benefits
1. Card features and benefits
- The card is linked with cardholder's current account, which available for using anytime, anywhere.
- Earning interest on account balance.
- Flexible and convenient payment at all points of sales nationwide and easy payment with MOCA app.
- Cash withdrawal at all ATM nationwide.
- Payment for electricity, water, internet bills and insurance…
- Exclusive offers from Vietcombank and Visa periodically.
- Keep track of transactions and manage spending easily with additional services such as VCB-iB@nking, VCB-Mobile banking, SMS Banking, VCB-Phone Banking
- Comprehensive and highly secure technology complied with international standards.
- Customer services 24/7 via Hotline 1900.54.54.13.
Card usage limit and information
Card usage limit
|Transactions||Maximum limit per day||Maximum limit per 01 transaction|||
|Cashwithdrawal||VND 50 mil.||At Vietcombank's ATM||Other banks' ATM|
|||||VND 5 mil.||VND 6 mil.|
|Cashwithdrawal in foreign currency overseas|| VND 30 mil|||
|Spending||VND 200 mil.||VND 200 mil.|||
|Transfer through ATM||VND 100 mil.||Under VND 100 mil.|||
|Interbank money transfer through card|||||
|VCB-iB@nking||VND 60 mil.||VND 30 mil.|||
| ATM||VND 100 mil.||VND 50 mil.|||
| VCB-Mobile B@nking||VND 100 mil.||VND 50 mil.|||
Card usage information
- Card validity: maximum 05 years
- Number of supplementary cards: maximum 03 cards
- Statement date: 20th of every month
Issuance procedure and requirements
1. Issuance conditions
- Individual of 15 years old and above, those who do not loss or have restriction of civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- In case cardholder is foreigner, customer must be allowed to reside in Vietnam for duration of 12 months and above.
2. Issuance documents
- Application form for international debit card for individual customer (please refer here).
- Copy of ID card/passport (please present the original for authenticity check);
- Account opening registration form (in case customer do not have account at VCB);
- Other documents per Vietcombank's request (for consumer whose cards are authorized by company).
Vietcombank Visa international debit card
BIEU PHI THE GHI NO QUOC TE CHUNG
Vietcombank Visa international debit card
The Vietcombank Connect24 card
Can I use international debit card for online payment?
Yes. You can use Vietcombank international debit card for online payment at any websites which accept your card brand.
Should I let relatives/ friends use my card?
For security purposes, you should not let anyone use your card. But you still can apply for supplementary card for your family/ friends instead.
How much is the daily spending limit of Vietcombank international debit card?
The total daily spending limit of Vietcombank international debit card is VND 200 million, and spending limit per transaction is 100% of total daily limit
I use my Vietcombank international debit card abroad in foreign currency, do I have to pay fee for that and how much?
Yes, you only have to pay foreign currency conversion fee when you make payment using international debit card abroad.
For more Details about foreign currency conversion fee, please click here.
What should I do when I forget my PIN?
You should come to our nearest Vietcombank branches/sub-branches or contact our hotline 1900.54.54.13 .to request for PIN reissuance.
My card is about to expire. What can I do to continue using this card?
You can come to any Vietcombank branches/sub-branches to request for card replacement.
What should I do in case there is errors when I use my Card at ATM (unable to withdraw money but account still deducted/ revoked, or when my Card is lost?
In the event that there is errors when using your Card at ATMs, you can contact any Vietcombank branches/sub-branches or hotline 1900.54.54.13 for support.
In case your card is lost, you should ask the Bank to lock the card immediately by contacting any Vietcombank branches/sub-branches or using our VCB-iB@nking. You can apply for a card reissuance when needed
Where can I apply for international debit card and how long will I receive the card?
You can come to our nearest Vietcombank branches/sub-branches to apply for the card and it often takes around 5 – 7 working days (except holiday) for your card to be issued from the date the Bank accept your application. You can receive your Card directly at where you apply.
I want to apply for Vietcombank international debit card but I'm requested to provide copy of my identity card. However, I lost my identity and it is not yet reissued. What can I do?
You can provide copy of your passport instead.
My daughter is about to study abroad. She is now 16 years old. Can she open Vietcombank international debit card?
One condition to apply for international debit card is that the cardholder must be 18 or older; therefore, your daughter is not entitled to apply for primary cardholder. In this case, you can apply for the primary cardholder and request to issue supplementary card for your daughter.
I am now Vietcombank MasterCard debit cardholder, am I entitled to Joy of Life program?
Yes. Our Joy of life program offers up to 50% discount at hundreds of merchants nationwide and apply for all Vietcombank cardholders.
To pay for electricity bill, which VCB debit card can I use?
You can pay your bill with any of VCB debit card. Please visit our nearest branches for card application and detail information.
What is the difference between Vietcombank domestic debit card and international one?
- Credit card: the card having the feature of “spend first, pay later” within the fixed limit that the bank set for cardholder; with interest-free period of up to 50 days. If customers don’t have account at the bank, they are still able to apply for a credit card.
- Debit card: the card connecting with customer’s payment account at the bank. Customer can use their debit card for making payment or cash withdrawal within the balance in the account. Therefore, customer must have an account opened at the card-issuing bank to apply for debit card,.
- Credit card
- Finance initiatives: spend first, pay later, interest free period of up to 45-50 days (depend on each credit card product)
- Convenient payment and spending: at merchants or online
- Finance inititative: high spending and cash withdrawal limit, enjoy non-term interest rate for the balance in cardholder's account;
- Convenient and flexible payment: Cash withdrawal at ATM/merchants and product/service payment at merchants and online.
- Advanced services
+ Fast and convenient bank transfer within Vietcombank system and interbank
+ Bill payment for electricity, telecommunication, airline, phone, insurance,…, mobile top-up, game card top up…;
What international debit card can I apply for?
Vietcombank issues international debit card with 4 most popular card brands including:
- Vietcombank Cashback Plus American Express Debit Card
- Vietcombank Connect24 Visa Debit Card
- Vietcombank MasterCard Debit Card
- Vietcombank UnionPay Debit Card