- To limit the errors, customers need to fill in information clearly on
remittance form, especially the information about name, ID number, address and
account number of the recipient (if any).
- The declared information, customers should fill in Vietnamese without accent.
- Pay attention to spelling and note the letters or numbers can be confusing
with each other like the letter A, the letter H and number 4; letter B and
number 13; letters C and O; letter G and the number 6 ... etc ... If customers
fill in by mistake, do not cross out, ask for a written declaration to the
- Customers always have at least one memory providing information to identify
the beneficiaries. If the beneficiary has to open an account, please enter
account number. But if the beneficiary has no account number, he/she need to
have an ID number or any identity cards with photo (such as a valid
- For the beneficiary does not have an account at Vietcombank, you need to
provide the most convenient way to help banks contact the beneficiaries to
notice picking up money. It is best way if the senders can provide phone
numbers of the beneficiaries. If the landline, you need to fill the area code
of the phone number. Where there is no phone, you must provide current
residence address of the recipient bank to receive a notice by mail (this
address does not necessarily follow that just as household address to send a
letter to the hands of the beneficiary).
- Finally, customers should keep 01 copies of declarations of money transfer or
remittance receipts as proof of the bank if the remittance is malfunctioning.