Card features and benefits
Card usage limit and information
Issuance procedure and requirements
1. Issuance conditions
- Individual of 15 years old and above, those who do not loss or have restriction of civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- In case cardholder is foreigner, customer must be allowed to reside in Vietnam for duration of 12 months and above.
2. Issuance documents
- Copy of ID card/passport (please present the original for authenticity check);
- Takashimaya member card (please present upon the credit card application)
- Proofs of financial status (bank statement, labor contract or tax reports for customer as a business owner…);
- Certification of collateral documents (apply for card issuance with collaterals).
- Copy of valid visa/temporary residential certificate/residential permit/residential card/labour contract and other documents to proof that foreign customer is allowed to reside in Vietnam for 12 months and above (please present the original for authenticity check)
- Other documents per Vietcombank's request (for consumer whose cards are authorized by company).