Pay attention to check the information on the card payment invoices, ensuring adequate information. Register to receive payments only if you agree to all the information on the invoice
• Keep the card payment invoices and related documents to use for complaints (if any).
• Ensure that all card transactions at the merchant must be conducted at your sight.
• Make sure that the card must be returned immediately after the transaction is done at your sight.
• Contact to the customer service center in case your card is declined or the merchant did not give a reasonable explanation, or in case you suspect your card information stolen.
• When you receive a monthly statement, you need to check the details of the terms listed in the statement. In case you have any questions, please notify the bank in writing within 45 days of the transaction date. In the case you did not receiving monthly statements, you should directly go to the issuing bank branches or contact to bank staff who serves you.
• Promptly notify the Bank any changes of individual information such as: residential address, sending statement address, phone number, your signature ...