- Risk Management Committee
Risk Management Committee assists BOD in approving appropriate policies
and directions with regard to various types of risks (credit risk, market risk,
operational risk, etc.) in each period, including defining ratios, limits/ restrictions
and risk appetite of the Bank.
Risk Management Committee consists of the following members:
1. Mr. Nguyen Manh Hung, Member of BOD - Head of Committee
2. Mr. Truong Gia Binh, Independent member of BOD - Member
3. Mr. Pham Anh Tuan, Member of BOD - Member
4 Mr. Nguyen My Hao, Member of BOD - Member
5. Mr. Eiji Sasaki, Member of BOD - Member
6. Ms. Dinh Thi Thai, Deputy CEO - Member
7. Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Oanh, Deputy CEO - Member
8. Mr. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Wholesale Banking Group Director - Member
9. Mr. Thomas William Tobin, Retail Banking Group Director - Member
In 2018, Risk Management Committee organized 4 regular meeting sessions, thus consulted BOD with
risk control structure and organization model, risk management strategies and policies and preventive
measures covering numerous aspects of Vietcombank's operation. In addition, the Committee played a
proactive role in boosting the implementation of initiatives under Basel II program to help Vietcombank
become the first bank to apply Circular No. 41 one year earlier than required.
- Human Resource Committee
Human Resource Committee advises BOD with matters related to human
resources, remuneration policies, salaries, bonuses and other compensation
policies of Vietcombank.
Human Resource Committee consists of the following members:
1. Mr. Nghiem Xuan Thanh, Chairman of BOD - Head of Committee
2. Mr. Pham Quang Dung, Member of BOD, CEO - Member
3. Mr. Nguyen Manh Hung, Member of BOD - Member
4. Mr. Hong Quang, Member of BOD, Human Resource Group Director - Member
5. Mr. Dang Binh Nguyen, Head of Human Resource - Member
After new polices on human resource management were reviewed and issued simultaneously,
Human Resource Committee actively assessed and managed the staff under its competence.
In the last time, the appointment and reappointment of leaders at the Head office and business
units have been approved by Human Resource Committee, contributing to improve capacity
and quality of staff management.
Members of the board of directors were involved in training programs on management.